Friday 22 March 2013

Fashion Profiles


Girls, if you are always on the go (headless chicken spring to mind?) then take a look at this look that I’ve put together. I believe a trendy rucksack is a must-have on the days where you dash here, there, and everywhere. The Kurt Geiger 'Dash' bag reminds me a little of Mary Poppins. You will definitely have plenty of room for your spare pair of shoes, your umbrella, and let's not forget your make up!  

So, if you have lots in common with 'Dashing Daisy' and love to carry out your look from dawn to dusk then here are some of my favourite pieces...

Jumpsuit- ASOS



Evening Shoes -  'Yasmin' Kurt Geiger






Or, perhaps you're a bit of a 'Sophisticated Samantha' oozing with elegance? If so this look is the one for you...










Okay, so you might need some inspiration for the perfect date look? I can't say I'm an expert in this whole dating look BUT I am confident if you wear something like this there could well be a second date!! 
I can't leave the lonely singletons out (as I am one myself) So I will work on a 'Lonely Leona' look including the very best onsies, slippers and hot water bottles! Be excited - The best look is yet to come!






  



I hope I have inspired you with some styling and shopping decisions. Payday is next week so why not spoil yourself - I'm pretty sure you deserve to! 

Have a great weekend, 

Lots of Love, 






(The above images have been taken from the websites of the brands stated.)


No comments:

Post a Comment