Sunday 17 February 2013

Mulberry AW/13 show

I could not think of a good reason not to share these photographs with you. So, keep your eyes wide open and appreciate the English checks, mini meadow prints, exaggerated sleeves, metallic jacquard, leather gloves; and much much more! The AW/13 collection includes lots of dark tones - but at Mulberry it's certainly not dark and dingy.

Lots of cosy fur collars...



Lots of contrasting prints...


Lots of matching doggies...


I was thrilled to see an overdose of 'off white'. This look must be super challenging to keep 'clean n crisp' BUT so so worth it! Just pack a human size napkin in your Bayswater to ensure food does NOT get splattered all over your wonderfully white garms!(Or perhaps just detox for the day and drink juices from a straw?)




I'm also a big lover of the dusty, pastel pinks which crept into the collection rather nicely...



Wow, I nearly forgot to mention the splash of yellows and the dash of greens...

 




Why not indulge in the full collection yourself by watching the show HERE. You will even get to see our babe Cara D (after being up all night partying with Rihanna she still manages to look flawless).


If Miss Delevingne can't tempt you, then I'm not sure what can!

Now I will leave you with some backstage images as I feel these bring the collection to life SO much more. They also reveal added detail of the bags, which as you can see, do all the talking for themselves...








I hope you're in love with the British checks as much as I am?

Lots of Love, 








(All of the images have been taken from Mulberry's website which you can find HERE.)

No comments:

Post a Comment