Wednesday 13 February 2013

Kurt Geiger Wedges

Let the wedges do the walking!

If you are looking for a statement wedge, then look no further. These Kurt Geiger wedges will have people drooling with envy. The eye popping colours together with the sport luxe approach will not only make you centre of attention BUT will ensure that you are faster than the rest (if you're a pro in 6 inch heels that is).


 Women, wear wedges and go wild - it's as simple as that!

I believe the moment you slip your toes into these striking shoes you will instantly feel like Wonder Woman! So revamp your house into a runway, pretend the high street is the red carpet; but more importantly, make Jessica Ennis proud by releasing your inner sporty Goddess! 
It's kind of obvious that the girl wearing the wonderful wedges will win the race, right?

Whether you are looking for a platform wedge, a trainer wedge, a espadrille wedge, or even a pretty pink wedge; then I insist you head over to www.kurtgeiger.com because wedges with the WOW factor are waiting to be worn!


'This season, Kurt Geiger ditches formality for effortless elegance and casual glamour for the girl on the go'. 

Here, I present you with a selection of 
Kurt Geiger's finest wedges:


GO GIRL £180




GO GIRL - £180



FASTER FASTER - £220

RACE YOU - £220

(hhhhhmm I'm confident I'll win in these!)


GAMES - £195
GAMES - £195
FIFTEEN LOVE - £195
DEUCE - £120
KEATES - £120
LIBERTY - £140
LYDIA - £110
ASH - £150




I would LOVE to know what your favourite pair is?

Anyway, after many traumatising visions of myself doing the 100m hurdles in the 'Race You' wedges, I've decided it's time for sleep! I suppose practise does make perfect? Any excuse for a new pair of shoes hey! 

Night all, 




(All of the above images have been taken from Kurt Geiger's website which you can find HERE.)



2 comments:

  1. I want the Blue ASH trainers, they are beaut!!! x

    ReplyDelete