Monday 21 January 2013

My EBAY bargains...

I felt like such a Miserable Mary opening my wardrobe doors this morning. 
I'm SO SO bored of my clothes. 

 I just wish I could give all my clothes away to charity and start fresh. A massive London shopping spree (preferably with an unlimited budget). How perfect would that be? A whole wardrobe filled with NEW clothes, organised neatly, and all with tags on. But anyway, enough of the dreaming and feeling sorry for myself. Ebay is there for a reason, therefore I decided it was time that I made use of it. 

If I want new clothes then it's only right that I sell some of mine (stop being greedy Kirsty). Now, who DESPISES Januarys long old wait to get paid? If like myself you are counting the seconds days until PAYDAY then you might want to check some of these bargains out...

The bids all end this Saturday and each garment has £2.99 added on the below prices for standard delivery.


Ralph Lauren slim fit shirt (size 8)
£7.99


Click HERE for further details.
Sorry about the creased look, it's Monday let me off!


ZARA boob tube dress (size XS)
£4.99




Click HERE for further details.



Urban Outfitters oversized jumper (Size medium)
£4.99



Click HERE for further details.


Topshop denim skirt (size 10)
£4.99



Click HERE for further details.


Topshop knitted dress (size 8)
£4.99



Click HERE for further details.


MISO one shoulder playsuit (size 10)
£3.99


Click HERE for further details.

I've also put a few other bits on but I thought I'd just include my favourites in this post. It is going to be sad to say goodbye to these garments but I'm sure I'll be smiling when shopping for new ones! 

I can't wait to freshen my wardrobe up and I really can't wait for January to be over. Also, if I can help cure some other girls January blues with these bargains then that will be the icing on the cake.

Anyway, have a lovely evening everyone and feel free to purchase all some of the above! 

Help a Sister out!


No comments:

Post a Comment