Tuesday 8 January 2013

London Collections: Men

The past few days my Instagram and Twitter feeds have been bombarded with updates from the London Collections: Men. I'm definitely NOT complaining. It has been rather pleasant seeing dapper men in beautifully designed garments splashed across my Iphone and Mac. Such a rarity.

I'm going to share a few of my favourite pieces with you all. The images you see below have been taken from VOGUE'S website.

Lets start with Hackett London. I'm a sucker for tartan and Hackett have definitely pulled it out the bag...


What do you think? I can't express to you enough how happy I am that tartan is staying with us for Autumn/Winter 13/14! 

Start embracing the tartan boys!




Not only am I in love with this jacket (Hackett London) - hello fur, BUT these pin stripe navy trousers have done it for me. Lets be having more of these please! 


Hackett London

The deep orange gloves have also won me over...what a perfect way to brighten up a dull, miserable Winter! Small doses of orange were added throughout and I feel this has helped strengthen the collection; giving it that little bit of vibrance.

Richard Nicoll however decided they wanted to embrace the orange on a whole new level...


Richard Nicoll

What do you think Boys? Will you be supporting the tangoed look next fall?


 YMC's collection featured this one piece which I have fallen in love with...

YMC


I think its time I update my Pig and Reindeer onsies!

PANELLING...

In my eyes Lou Dalton perfected waist panelling, look at these sharp contrast panels...



Lou Dalton


'Fix up look sharp'


Lou Dalton



and yet more panels which have caught my eye...


Jonathan Saunders


The above Jonathan Saunders panelled trousers are AMAZING, If I'm honest with you I would quite like these for myself!


Jonathan Saunders

I'm also really feeling this leather/khaki jacket, again I would be quite happy if this was sitting in my wardrobe waiting to be worn!

Mr Start


Mr Start featured some interesting necklines and I love the above double take on turtle slash V. The block sleeves also tie in very nicely, I like! 

Now that's a wrap - I said I was going to share 'a few' pieces. As you can see I class 10 as 'a few' - now it's clear to me why I get through SO many biscuits! 


I am very much looking forward to what tomorrow has to offer - especially Tom Ford and Christopher Kane! 

(and lets hope there will be lots more pictures of David Gandy floating about)

K.L
x

All imagery taken from HERE

1 comment:

  1. Very nice collection. I need this collection for my new year wardrobe...... See more here

    Regards,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete